A Love for Healthy Smiles
Dentistry is a way of life for my family and me. My uncle was a dentist and my daughter is a dentist, too. I am so thankful to have a calling that allows me to use my God-given artistic abilities and concern for others in this way. Each of my patients has a friend in me and knows they can call on me in or outside of work.
I enjoy getting to know people from different walks of life. I am humbled by the trust they place in me and strive to exceed their expectations. Seeing a person’s reaction when we’ve finished a procedure, and it has made them feel better and improved their smile, is rewarding. I love the hugs I get when a patient is thrilled with their care experience and results.
It warms my heart to see my patients who want to stop by and visit even when they don’t have an appointment. They are my extended family. My team and I have a personal as well as a professional commitment to each of them to provide the best dentistry has to offer.
Education and Commitment to Continuing Education
- Doctorate of Medical Dentistry with honors - University of Mississippi Medical Center School of Dentistry: also received the Dental Materials Award and Colgate Scholarship for research in dental materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry with honors – Delta State University
- Bayou Academy, graduated with academic excellence
Being a dentist means continually expanding my knowledge. I stay on the leading edge of technology and have had advanced training in implant restorations, cosmetic dentistry, botulinum toxin, dermal fillers and Six Month Smiles®. I’ve traveled throughout the country to pursue continuing education in order to stay current on new trends, treatments, and materials. This ensures my patients are provided with the most effective, up to date, and high quality care.
- American Dental Association
- Mississippi Dental Association, peer review committee member and chairperson
- University of Mississippi Alumni Association Board; 2017-2018 president, I care about dentistry for our patients today and tomorrow.
- Mission of Mercy, dental volunteer
- Cleveland Exchange Club, for communtiy service
- Cleveland Junior Auxiliary, to help our local children
- Cleveland Chamber of Commerce,to better our community
- First Baptist Church, to praise our Lord!
I grew up in Shelby and attended college at Delta State University. I moved to Jackson for dental school, then back to my roots in Cleveland. My home is only a few blocks from the practice.
I’m a wife, mother, grandmother, daughter, and sister. My husband Allen and I have been happily married since 1987. He teaches automotive service technology at Mississippi Delta Community College. We currently share our home with our precious dog, Paisley.
I come from a family of teachers: my husband, mother, and aunt all have taught. My father and grandfather were in the hardware business. My daughter, Dr. Trevor Tindle Hall, followed in my footsteps and is also a dentist. We were the first mother-daughter team to graduate from the University of Mississippi Medical Center School of Dentistry. We now enjoy practicing together. Trevor's husband Sam attends William Carey Medical School and is busy with his rotaion in the Delta.
When not working, I enjoy playing with my granddaughter and grandson, hanging around with Trevor, and camping with Allen. Allen and I have taken some awesome trips exploring national parks out West. My mother, Philene, and I enjoy walking each morning before work. My sister and I go to our Mom's house for great food, family visists and to play games regularly. I love reading a good book, doing artwork, cooking, and outdoor activities . Growing up, I had more than ten years of piano and organ lessons, and used to be the organist and pianist for various churches. The piano I had as a child is still sitting in my home and I enjoy playing all types of music.